Commercial Management/QS Graduate
Business Area: Graduates
Location: Regional offices / depots located throughout the UK
Competitive salary, 25 days holiday, pension plus benefits
As a UK market leader in civil engineering construction and highways related services, we operate across the UK.
We offer a tailor made CICES/RICS aligned graduate programme delivered through our group of innovative companies, designed to put your talent and passion to work. The graduate scheme will not only support and flex as you refine your career ambitions but it will also stretch you to realise your full potential.
We are seeking Commercial Management / Quantity Surveying graduates (or other suitable degree courses) who are as inspired as we are about making a difference to the UK's highways networks and assets that shape people's lives.
What is graduate life like in our business? Visit our website www.eurovia.co.uk – this could be the next move you were looking for!
- Minimum 2:2
- A good understanding of contract management and willingness to learn further
- Solutions driven, self-motivation, initiative & confidence to challenge the status quo
- Excellent listening, verbal & written skills and willingness to take on responsibility
- A full UK driving licence & prepared to be flexible on location
We regret that we cannot offer visa sponsorship for this position, therefore the legal right to work in the UK is essential.
Click on “Apply Now!” to submit your CV and complete our Application:
- An opening statement about why you’re interested in this opportunity
- How you feel Eurovia UK will support your personal aspirations
- Three most important attributes or skills that you believe you would bring to our company
Closing Date 31 December 2021